Monday 16 September 2013

First Lecture In HBP


On 9 September 2013,together we had 7 courses of students namely construction management,building technology,quantity surveying,urban and regional planning,interior design,architecture and building surveying to gather in a hall to have our first lesson.

Surprisingly,we were told that we have to learn architectural writing as we might practise it at the workplace.Here I show my first ugly,kindergarten writing.

                                             3mm between lines make my eyes blurred@@


                                                        The words aren't straight at all......


As a future quantity surveyor,I accidentally wrote myself as an architect,haha.

Anyway,I hope I could have a good starter at first and maintain it the whole 3-year-course because luck fell on me to get me to here for further studying.Study hard for my future!

No comments:

Post a Comment