Friday 20 September 2013

The first assignment:ME,MYSELF AND I

Since Form 2 I had a long time not doing drawing(except for some sketches during the boring class).
Due to this,when we were told to draw our own potraits and logo,my brain was blanked at that moment because I had no idea to start any sketches.Nevertheless,I had to push myself hard to complete those assignment and the photos show my efforts:

Well,I think my architectural writing is better than my weird potrait.


                        A logo represents my identity the most though it might look a bit childish.


I had to learn and work harder than the others as my basic arts is very weak.In this semester a lot of art assignment is waiting for me,so I have to endure those arduous tasks!

Also, I would like to promote my tagline:

WORK HARD,PLAY HARD!!!


 


No comments:

Post a Comment