Thursday 26 December 2013

Back to Project 6

Honestly Project 6 the only project which I really Enjoy to join and work together with my group members.
Before this, there had no such situation that all Malay girls always shouted out my nickname 'YANGYANG' to ask me eating bread. I felt heart-warmed as I easily felt hungry and they prepared food for me.

This is the piano model that Pei Xiu and I  worked together (actually Pei Xiu made the whole product and what I did was only to glue the parts). Though it was the last night to submit the amphitheatre, she contributed one more night just to complete the amphitheatre perfectly. She is such a serious girl.

Our group always achieved full attendance.




Lee Kang is one of the most hardworking member in the group. I remembered once he was frustrated when he rushed for the dimension of all wood timbers. He was so responsible.


There is no one girl I admired before. She is the exception.  The days we constructed the amphitheatre she was always the earlier to come and the latest to go back. Even she was sleepy she still continued the part she was working on. I am not the one like to burn the midnight oil, but I do not like to leave a girl working alone at night and have a nice sleep in my room. She is the one really touched my feeling that I am willing to stay aside and back up her from time to time.






No comments:

Post a Comment