Thursday 26 December 2013

Something I Feel About RUS104 Studio

First my feelings are mixed when the time has came to the end of this semester. Since September I was busy with the projects and assignment, but I found that it was too fast to complete a semester. Honestly I am not good and interested at drawing, therefore at first I really hope that this semester can pass as fast as possible. After I joined HBP, I was introduced to 7 majors: Architectural, Interior Design, Urban and Regional Planning, Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Construction Management and Building Technology. HBP taught me the relationship of these 7 major in a construction.


 Besides that, HBP provided us the chances to meet and make friends with those from different major. I appreciated it as I got a lot of new friends. Although I really do not like drawing, HBP still forced me to draw a lot of things and I found that I can draw my potrait well. Technical drawings like perspective, axonometric and others which are unfamiliar to me before has became my knowledge now.


 Next it is about the teamwork. We were divided into many and different groups to complete tasks. As everyone has his or her characteristics and behaviors, we have to be tolerance and well-cooperated with other group members. Meanwhile, we must identify the strong points of the group members so that he or she can brings out the potential in completing some progress. Basically, I think that the communication skill is the vital element to strengthen the power of a team.


Overall, I was not satisfied with my performance at the initial of this semester( I admit that I have no patience on drawing). Instead of that, I will concentrate fully on my final examination currently as a sign of appreciation to those lecturers who taught us painstakingly. Last but not least, I was grateful to those friends who worked with me before. Thank you for your tolerance on my bad temper (I will be frustrated when I am starving). It is great to be one of the HBP-ians!

No comments:

Post a Comment