Thursday 26 December 2013

Performance and Award Night 2013

The time has came to the end. Before this I never notice when is the end of the first semester. However, when  I was preparing for the performance, I realised that the first semester was too short. Next semester where the majors will be separated into design studion and non-design studio.

QS was given a kingdom theme named Majapahit.I heard this kingdom before during my history lesson in secondary school and I won't dream that I will do a performance for this theme.

After a long discussion, we had decided that all of us danced except for those committees. First the girls presents the traditional dance. After that, the guys join them to dance 'Rock Around The Clock'. Then, four of the girls continue the traditional dance for the ending of our performance. We spent two days and two nights to practice. Here, I would like to thank our mentor, Jerry who willingly taught us though he was busy on his stuff at the same time also.

QS-ians and Mr Jerry
Surprisingly, our simple costume won the best costume among 7 major. As the old sayings go, simple is perfect.


I was happy to perform with my QS gang as the dance was quite interesting. It will be our great memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment