Thursday 26 December 2013

Langkawi Academic Trip on 23th, 24th, and 25th November

Langkawi is a place where I had dreamed of since my childhood as it is one of the famous tourist spot in Malaysia. Long time I desired to have a view on the Eagle Landmark that is always shown by the media mass. Hence I was excited when we were told that we had an academic trip to the place. Yeah first time I travelled Langkawi with my schoolmates for the first time also. Full of memories!


A big shell i picked on the beach. Initially I took it back, but I decided to return to the majestic ocean.

A snapshot on Fufu haha



Crazy boys





Quick sketch under extreme sunlight
It  is a good experience to have a trip with almost 20 schoolmates and lecturers. After this trip, I found that I almost knew all my schoolmates from different major and the bonds with each other were strengthened. Such academic trip will go on in each semester but this is the only chance that the design studio and the non-design studio went on trip together. I appreciate the moments we were happy, upset, being scolded, working together. I was grateful to be one of the HBP-ians.

No comments:

Post a Comment